Dressing for your body shape
Style and Substance Coaching - Image,  Style and Life Coaching
RSS

Recent Posts

How to be the woman that men can't resist
The Virtual Hair Stylist
Choosing The Right Colours for Your Wardrobe
Some great packing tips for stress free holidays
On-line Style Guides for Men and Women

powered by

Cindy's Blog

Dressing for your body shape

Dressing for your body shape

Great clothes can:

• Balance body proportions
  • Draw attention to good features
  • Play down less positive features
  • Help develop a person's body confidence and self esteem

The wrong clothes can do the complete opposite and remember - what looks great on a "Triangle" body shape, can look awful on an "Inverted Triangle" and visa versa! See our Image and Style page for details on Style Coaching
I would be more than pleased to hear any opinions you may have on this subject or to answer any questions you may have.

If you would like to recieve regular newsletters on fashion, style, and confidence please fill in your details on our Contact us page and enter "Style Newsletter" in the comments section.

7 Comments to Dressing for your body shape:

Comments RSS
gillian davey on 26 January 2011 19:47
I was amazed how cindy helped me with my body shape [approaching sixty ] and being realistic that im not a size 10 any more and my body shape has changed over the last few years cindy has been fantastic and has showed me that i can still look good at sixty and TRENDY well done cindy you have made my quality of life improve 100% THANK YOU SO MUCH
Reply to comment

Cindy Forbes on 26 January 2011 20:29
Thanks Gill, This is a common problem for both men and women. People often wear what suited them 20years ago, regardless of how their bodies may have changed over the years. You are a great example of someone whose whole outlook on life has changed because you now know you can still look stylish, sexy and fashionable even thought you are not a 20 year old or a size 10 anymore!

Enoch on 27 January 2011 00:34
As a typical mans man, I'd never admit to it, buy always enjoyed clothes shopping, ending with dinner & drinks once a week with my wife. The problem was we'd argue at home trying things on as they never complimented each other or the shape was wrong. Since we've seen Cindy I'm having to take her out more often as she loves the way we both look, and loves to be shown off!! Life is all smiles now on both our parts and we've such a better social life, especially time for dinner rather than disagreeing for hours over what looks best and what fits best!! Money well invested, thanks cindy

Marjorie on 20 July 2011 20:13
I've just seen Enoch's comments and shown them to my boyfriend and he was so interested I booked a session for us both to go with her on a Shopping Day. We only have a limited budget so have set Cindy the challenge!! Will post more once we have had our outing. Thanks Enoch!
Reply to comment

gypsy 06 on 24 September 2011 11:47
Great blog.
Reply to comment

AG JEANS on 18 November 2011 20:43
Still a great blog my friend.
Reply to comment